Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yuwa

I have been absent for the past three days, as I went on the annual "Quilt Run 101" here in the Pacific Northwest.  You can read about how it works here, where I have written about it before.

Today, I am sharing my most favorite find.  This piece is by Yuwa, which is a Japanese manufacture of much sought after, buttery soft cotton available on the market.  This piece is called, Inspirations, and is a hodge podge of yummy rose prints, and all kinds of vintage sewing pictures.  My favorite part is the "R" monogram in a yellow square.  The shop did not have any of the other pieces that go with this, so I paired it up with a panel print of rose inspired hankies.  I'm thinking of making me a new I pad cover using this fabric.  Tomorrow I be back with a fantastic book I found on the trip.



Warmest...

1 comment:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

It's lovely! The R is wonderful.