Monday, February 24, 2014

New Addition to the Sewing Room

While out and about the other day, I stopped in the Goodwill store and came accross this too cute new sign. I have a a special area in my sewing room dedicated to wool crafts. And, i am always on the lookout for "wooly" kind of knick-knacks.  I saw this wooly sheep hanging off a Welcome sign, and knew it would fit in oerfectly in my wool area.

The only thing I didn't like was that it had '80's country look blue ribbon tied around it's neck and used to hang off the welcome sign.  So, I pulled out my wool strips and found a muted tan/off white piece to hang off the sign and around it's neck.  Aahh, so much better, and more updated.

Here it is hanging under my "Wool,Wool, and More Wool" sign.



Here is the close up.  Isn't it just too cute?




Warmest....

No comments: